Terms & Conditions
- It is up to the party host (responsible party) to determine if alcohol will be consumed at the party they are sponsoring at Paint N Pinot. The party host is responsible to make sure that no one in his/her group is served alcoholic beverages if any attendees are under the legal drinking age of 21.
- Participants are welcome to bring bottles of wine and 6-packs of beer. No cases of beer or party balls are permitted.
- We encourage participants to make a plan for driving home before participating in alcohol consumption.
- If a party member is engaging is disruptive behavior, Paint N Pinot will ask the party host to address the participant and ask him/her to leave.
- Leaving the premise with opened bottles of alcohol is not advised.
Participants Under Age 21
- For children’s parties, parents are invited to attend. The parent or party host (if parent is not available) is responsible for the minor participant’s behavior.
- If this is an adult event, guests between the ages of 16 and 20 may attend if accompanied by an adult.
Property of Paint N Pinot
- All property on the premise belongs to Paint N Pinot or its lessor. The party host is responsible for their guests. If anyone from their party damages any property during their event, whether the damage is done purposely or accidentally, they are responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of the damaged property.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Party hosts must give at least one week notice of cancellation.
- Party guests must cancel no later than one week prior to the event to receive a full refund.
- Party guests who cancel 4-6 days prior to the event receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be provided to guests canceling 72 hours or less before a party.